Sunday, January 10, 2016

What Will the Rest Do?

IOO ~ I received my topic for today from a brother who likely will be my friend. We're both Unification Church members and we're both from Philly. There's a problem at present. He's of the opinion I'm doing something against the Providence. Please don't ask me his name. That's not important. He's a newfound brother, that's all. I'll add a couple of the quotes I sent him; as, an adendum to this post; but, putting his name in the post would be counter productive. Anyone who's against this work is in the same predicament.
The question remains, "What will the rest of my brothers and sisters do? I support the works and the living words of the Second King and Queen, Moon Hyungjin and his spouse, Yeonah Lee Moon, completely. Please don't think I don't love and care for all those not in line with the Providence of God. If my words makes one feel judged, I apologize; but, I must follow as the Holy Spirit leads. True Father's in the Spirit World, along with Jesus; so, there's no other way to follow, except by True Father's Word he left to all of us, and of course the Holy Bible.
So, what will anyone do with this post? Please think very deeply as to whether the decision of True Father's and Mother's choice is correct. This decision was decided 8 years ago in 2007. 'Time and tide wait for no one!' The choice is yours. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment