Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bishop Kim Please Give Mother a True Gift

IOO ~ Today's Bishop Ki Hoon Kim's birthday. Last night, I sent the following:
Dear Bishop Kim, Happy Birthday!
My beloved brother, I offer you the greatest gift of all. I want to make a direct appeal to you to ask True Mother to please welcome her sons back home. Rev. Moon Hyungjin and Mr. Justin Moon Kookjin have been separated from Mother long enough. You know I have been fighting for this for many months. I even asked Mrs. Eu to ask Mother; but, she refused. I do not know any better gift I can give you for your birthday. Pyoeng Hwa!
As an a American elder and one with many friends on FB, I have many people who will see this letter. One's motto since True Father's Seong Hwa is, "A heart for unity centered on true love!" For those willing to see this letter, please think deeply about the future of the Providence of God! There's no more time.
The world is in chaos. The stock markets, globally, are crashing. The world is facing satanic Islamic Jihad terrorism. Fortunately, there's those who believe in Cheon Il Guk. Are those who are working for CIG willing to work faster than those trying to tear down the world? This year, we will have the 33rd Day of the Victory of Love on Feb 9th. True Father met Jesus on Easter Sunday, March 27th, some 81 years ago. Finally, this is the 40th Anniversary of Washington Monument Rally that was held on September 18, 1976. At that time, we were able to bring 300,000 souls. This year, let's have the courage to bring 1,000,000 souls to the foot of the Monument. Let's fill the whole Mall from the Lincoln Memorial to the Capitol Building. Monsei! Amen~Aju!

No comments:

Post a Comment