Tuesday, January 5, 2016

"Day of Victory of Love."

IOO ~ Today was the "Day of Victory of Love." It's the anniversary of the day when Heung Jin Moon ascended into Heaven. It's a day of bittersweet sorrow and tears; yet, a day to stand up a cheer that finally, there's a day of victory for the True Parents. In 1984, our beloved Heung Jin Nim went home to be with Jesus. Truly, a day of ultimate rejoicing, if one can understand about our eternal existence.
Also, yesterday was the western New Year 2016. The Lunar New Year will follow on February 8, 2016; and, the Jewish New Year will begin at sundown on April 8, 2016. May I wish all of my friends, family and associates the healthiest and happiest of years. There's so much going on in the world today. I pray for a complete and total victory by the time 2016 ends. Though, there's financial troubles and Islamic terrorists trying to destroy the West, on the other side there's Cheon Il Guk. In Cheon Il Guk, there are thousands of people of God fighting back; and, all those involved are doing everything they can to bring about Global Peace. With the help of Jesus, True Father, Heung Jin Nim and all the saints in history, that will happen.
Further, I have made my goal for 2016, "A heart for unity, centered on True Love!" I expanded this goal from True Father's third anniversary of his Seong Hwa, and a pledge I made during the ACLC prayer and study that I've been doing, nightly, since April 2011; where, I made my motto, "A heart for unity!"
Now, I'm going to focus all my energy to bring complete unity to True Family, starting with Second King Moon Hyungjin and Han Chongjae Nim, Dr. Han Hakja. This division must end. Everyone involved should be working on this unity. Moon Chongjae Nim, the Rev. Dr. Moon Sunmyung, the Lord of the Second Advent, devoted his entire life to the unity of Heaven and Earth.
For now, I draw this conclusion ~ This year, I will expand on my personal thoughts and feelings through my IOO. (In One Opinion) This will be my very first re-institution of that message that I use to post daily. I made a condition after the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony on Dec 6, 2015; but, that period has now ended. This is the beginning of a new phase in one's determination to bring about Cheon Il Guk. A pray all will join me in this noble effort. Peace on Earth ~ Good will towards all humanity! Hallelujah! Amen ~ Aju!

No comments:

Post a Comment