Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hot or Cold

IOO ~ Why are some people having difficulty understanding the problem between Hyung Jin Nim and Han Cheongjae Nim? To help one understand the root of the problem, I will post what I emailed one brother this morning ~
Dear brother,
Yesterday, I watched the movie “War Room.” During the movie, the protagonist of the story spoke about the Biblical passage from Revelation 3:16
Message to the Church in Laodicea
…15'I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. 17'Because you say, "I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing," and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,…
There’s a very important message for all of us. Actually, I think a lot like you; but, I’m clearly on Hyung Jin Nim’s side. It requires that finite of a discussion in all of this. My experience has been that mostly Roman Catholics don’t like this debate. I think it has to do with Mariology, which would defend the mother of Jesus. This seems to be the last obstacle in resolving the Providence of God. The old guard's trying to see a balance between Catholic Mariology and Reformation Jesus. I can understand, because it’s ingrained in your ancestors, who I see. It’s one of the gifts of the Spirit I happen to have. I can see and feel the Spiritual World. I’ve had this ability for over 40 years. Believe me, it’s a real pain at times.
I hope this helps. Pyeong Hwa!

No comments:

Post a Comment