Sunday, November 8, 2015

IOO ~ The True Parents are the reason to wake up each day

IOO ~ The True Parents are the reason to wake up each day. The Holy Bible teaches, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind! (might)" (Deut 6:5, Matt 22:37) True Mother shall be a part of the eternal True Parents as the 'King and Queen of Peace for All Humanity.' As my eternal True Parents, how much more so the members of the True Family? Indeed, True Parents publically declared ~ Written, Signed and Proclaimed, that, Reverend Moon Hyungjin, and his lovely wife Yeon Ah Nim, as the beloved Inheritors of the mission of the True Parents. Recently, Yeonah Lee Moon has made a most gracious testimony in honoring our True Mother; as, Mother does not seem to be the root of the real problem, per se. Then, I ask, where is the problem these days?
From my observation, It has primarily come from negative spiritual influences from a variety of sources. To be fair, I may have contributed to some of those influences myself over the years. However, I am also willing to repent for my sins each day; by, the spiritual discipline of repentance in prayer, study of the Holy Bible and the Word of our True Father found in the depths of the Cheon Seong Gyeong, daily. How about you? Are those other of my beloved brothers and sisters willing to do the same? I pray each day for everyone of my eternal family are as willing to pray and study as I have been.
May God, True Parents and Jesus through the guidance of the Holy Spirit help bring each one of your footsteps closer to the building of Heavenly Father's eternal Kingdom of God each day. Amen ~ Aju!

No comments:

Post a Comment