Sunday, November 8, 2015

IOO ~ Since True Mother came on May 23, 2015

IOO ~ Since True Mother came on May 23, 2015, I have been going through a personal reformation. Based on True Mother's word, I have been going through many changes. True Mother said in New York City, "Do not persecute my children, help them!" This was the same direction given to the Bishop and Reverend Edwards by True Mother.
First, I began to change my health patterns; as, I have been semi-bedridden since November 11, 2002. Around July 1, 2015, I began a 30 day study of allthe speeches from Reverend Moon Hyungjin. On July 30, 2015, after 30 days of a "Holy Fire" study of the videos of Moon Hyungjin, I decided to accept his mission; that, Moon Hyungjin Blessed couple were the Inheritor of the of True Parents. After taking time to listen to True Father in Las Vegas, NV on June 5, 2012, I accepted Kookjin Justin Moon and Hyungjin Sean Moon as the True Cain and True Abel.
So far, after approximately six months, nothing I have heard has changed my mind. I wonder why others will not accept, that, the our True Parents have appointed and ordained the two Moon brothers. Is there something I did not hear? Is there something I missed? Please write and tell me if I missed one point that was said by True Father and Mother. I do not see any reason to change. How about you. Are you ready for change? I am committed. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment