Sunday, November 8, 2015

IOO ~ In accordance to the Divine Principle

IOO ~ In accordance to the Divine Principle, the parent-child relationship is the reason that God created the Cosmos. The father-son relationship is the deepest of all. That was the relation between God and Jesus, according to True Father. If this is true, then the mother-son relationship must be next. It follows the logic of this discussion. All of this is well documented in Cheon Seong Gyeong. Our True Father often spoke quite strongly to his children. True Mother was always soft spoken in public. Living around the New York City cosmopolitan area all my life has given me opportunities that very few have been given. It has been a blessing and a privilege in my life of faith.
During this time, I had the blessing and privilege of knowing some of the True Family, especially the men. Hyo Jin Nim was quite strong, yet equally loving. Hyun Jin Nim I did not know personally; but, if you listen to him, there is no mistake he is his father's son. My children have a relationship with many of the True Children, both the sons and the daughters, even to this day. I also remember seeing Kook Jin Nim; and, had the chance to attend Kwon Jin Nim on occasion. Kwon Jin Nim and I even go back to a Yute game in the 70's; but, I am sure it is only a distant memory. It is not for his children to question the actions of the True Children, though. Many of those who are elders knows this very well. Some of the Koreans and the Japanese know better than even the Americans.
Today, everyone is upset as to some of the points Hyung Jin Nim has to say. He is actually quite loving and is his father's son, no doubt. In fact, I do not know any of the True Children who is more loving. On the other hand, Kook Jin Nim has always been a serious man. He is a business man who would give you the shirt off his back. All of the True Children would. So, please try to understand the Anointing of Moon Hyungjin and Yeon Ah Nim as the Ineritors for True Parents. There is no one else eligible. Ask the True Children. They all know I am sure.
Unless someone shows me in a speech that Mother is against that what her sons are doing in the Pocono Mountains of PA, I will stay with this quest. Otherwise, there is no reason to give up what I am doing on a daily basis. I leave it up to you. Opinion is not a fact. Everyone has an opinion these days; most of all me. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment