Friday, February 5, 2016

Words on the Words

~\o/\o/~ CHANGING THE CHEON SEONG GYOENG WILL BRING HEAVEN'S CURSE The words of Rev. Moon of the Unification Church, the Cheon Seong Gyeong, nobody can touch this. If you go to Heaven and then you say to Rev. Moon, “This [content] was lacking,” then I would reply, “Oh, okay”, and let it go. That’s why as an exercise I am leaving behind a secret code here and there without anyone’s knowledge. That’s something people don’t know about. (446 -105, 2004. 4. 22)
The reason why we are having this time is because [I’m worried that I] might leave behind affirmations that could be criticized after I leave to Spirit World. We have to make it very clear. The word Cheon Seong Gyeong is a very dreadful word. Any person, a third person, regardless of how great they may be, even if they have several Nobel prizes under their belt, nobody can touch [or change] the Cheon Seong Gyeong. That’s why new denominations will not arise. We are preparing for that. You never know maybe I’ll announce part two from Spirit World. (447-83, 2004. 4. 30)
The reason I am teaching about the Cheon Seong Gyeong is for the education of sons and daughters who can go to Heaven, it’s not for me to sell them [this book]. It’s a textbook, text book. Do you understand? “Yes.” Okay, what percentage of you are united here? If someone reads even one syllable incorrectly during Hoon Dok Hae, I correct them. The denomination should not arise in the Unification Church because we leave behind this kind of mistake.. (464-280, 2004. 8. 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment