Tuesday, December 1, 2015

IOO ~ Yesterday, I was inspired by the Holy Spirit

IOO ~ Yesterday, I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to see into the relationship and what is the meaning of the four Moon men. Who are the sons of the True Parents? Because, the sons are a combination of both parents, there may be some influences from either. Thus, my revelation may need some deeper clarification. I will attempt to explain the root of this gift from the Spiritual Realm.
The sons of True Parents are within the True Family; so, it is of import to respect their role in the Providence of the Lord our God. I have prayed and reported my findings to the one who has been given unto me; and, have told the National President of the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, Dr.Richard A. Panzer. May the Lord our God guide my hand; as, I write the next passages.
This is only the root testimony. I may expand upon the root thought in the future. What I receive is about the relationship between the four Moon sons. I pray the following is clear. I need to elaborate with much prayer. Their are four Moon brothers. Each have been given a unique role in the Providence. Here are those missions given to each one ~
Hyun Jin Nim is the Cain-Cain. Kwon Jin Nim is the Cain-Abel. Kook Jin Nim is the Abel-Cain. Hyung Jin Nim is the Abel-Abel. For now, True Father has appointed the Rev. Moon Hyungjin as True Abel; and, appointed Justin Moon Kookjin as True Cain. If God so calls upon me, I will expand on what I have been shown in Spirit. Amen ~ Aju!
Lewis Pearlman

No comments:

Post a Comment